Recorded January 19, 2022 and part of the Funeral Marketing Q & A webinar
To go back to the webinar replay page with all recordings – click here
Here is the list of questions that are addressed in the video above:
- What’s the best marketing strategy?
- What marketing strategy should we be using for 2022?
- How much should a funeral home budget monthly for marketing?
- What is the average amount to spend on marketing and where is the best medium to spend it?
- Have you successfully used podcasts for a funeral home?
- What is the best audience to market to? The elderly? The caregiver? The next of kin?
- How is a Funeral CMO Plan different than what most funeral homes are doing now?
- How to delivery an elevator speech to answer “What do you do”?
- If you had to select one channel to market in what would that be and how can it be used effectively?
- What is the best way to market as a storefront cremation service?
- Other than Google, what is the best way to advertise?
- How can I improve our brand?
- Is traditional media relevant?
- What is effective in today’s climate, since the death of print?
- How to market your grief assistance with the pandemia (pandemic)?
- With the influx of non-attendance funerals, what is the best way to sell a cremation with a service?
- Is a direct mail marketing survey still effective as leads tool?
Leave a Reply